The authorities have now made it easier to go through the UAN Login portal, EPFO balance passbook, UAN EPFO Status at epfindia.gov.in RPFO Balance Online, Passbook withdraw etc. on the website. Now, it is very easy for people to go to the website and get details of the PF accounts. In addition to this, the employees can also check the KYC details, UAN card, PF, service records, etc. Thus, we have written about the UAN Login Portal in this post. Also, you will able to know about EPFO Balance.
Login into UAN Portal officially, know the complete procedure for UAN Portal Login, Registration, EPFO Passbook Balance and epfindia.gov.in Status check.
Navigate To Content
- 1 UAN Login Portal at epfindia.gov.in
- 1.1 EPFO Balance on Portal
- 1.2 UAN Login Portal Process
- 1.3 UAN Portal Passbook Balance @ epfindia.gov.in
- 1.4 EPFO Balance Check
- 1.5 UAN Login Portal Status Check
- 2 Links on UAN Login Portal EPFO Balance at epfindia.gov.in
- 2.1 UAN Portal at epfindia.gov.in Login, Status Check FAQs
UAN Login Portal at epfindia.gov.in
A Universal Account Number (UAN) is a number that every member of the Employee’s Provident Fund Organization receives. It is a 12 digit number and is unique for every employee. Through the organization, a person can manage his Provident Fund account. The Ministry of Employment and Labour provides the employees with this number and the person can access all details related to the PF on the website. Previously, whenever any individual moved to a new organization, the organization provided a new PF account number to him. However, now with the help of UAN, the employee can assemble all his accounts even from multiple IDs. Thus, the employees can transfer funds or withdraw them easily on the website. Here, we shall let you know about various processes associated with the organization.
EPFO Balance on Portal
Since we are talking about the UAN, we would like to tell you that employees independent of employers get it. Also, it’s on the employer to authenticate the KYC documents. You know that UAN is for online functions, the employer can’t hold back or deduct a person’s PF. Other than this, the employer can access his EPFO Passbook Balance by sending an SMS to 7738299899. The SMS is EPFOHO UAN ENG. Here, the number used should be registered with the portal. An employer can download the details related to the UAN from the website and is for a particular employee of an organization. In this post, we shall tell you various processes related to the UAN. On reading this post, you will be able to know about the login process, accessing a passbook, checking the EPFO balance, and the status on the portal.
The employees who register with the EPFO do not have to wait for the employer to provide your Employee’s Provident Fund statement. With the help of UAN, you can access facilities from Umang App, e-Sewa portal, a missed call, or an SMS. By using these facilities, the employee can plan their expenses, check PF balance, and avail of loans.
UAN Login Portal Process
From the paragraphs above, you get the basics of EPF and UAN. In order to avail of these facilities, you have to log in to the UAN portal. Thus, to help you out, we have mentioned the steps here.
- Go to the official website of EPF UAN first.
- When you visit it, you reach the homepage and here, you have to visit the Our Services option.
- As an employee, you will now reach a new page, where you have to go to the Member UAN/ Online Service option.
- Then, you need to enter the UAN, PF ID, and your mobile number.
- After this, you have to provide a CAPTCHA code and the OTP you receive.
- Finally, submit the page and you now log in successfully.
Along with this, we would also like to inform you about the advantages of UAN for the employees.
- With the usage of UAN, the employees see lesser involvement of the employer, as the PF from an old organization is transfered to the new one.
- Employees who register on the portal can receive SMS alerts when the employer makes a contribution.
- The employee just has to provide his KYC and UAN details to the current employer and he can then see the transfer of old PF to the current one after verification.
UAN Portal Passbook Balance @ epfindia.gov.in
We mentioned above that UAN is for online facilities for the employees. One such is that the employee can obtain his UAN Portal Passbook Balance @ epfindia.gov.in from the portal, for which we have given the steps below.
Manav Sampada Portal Login Registration
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Registration
Khajane 2 Portal Login
- Visit the UAN portal and on the homepage here, you have to go to the EPFO Passbook Balance link.
- You can also visit the EPFO website to obtain the passbook.
- After visiting the EPFO website, go to the For Employee option there.
- Then, you will see the Member Passbook option on the screen.
- From there, you will be taken ahead after you provide your UAN ID and site password.
- Finally, you will be able to receive your EPFO Passbook Balance on entering your Member ID and PF account number.
EPFO Balance Check
Apart from the passbook, you can also check your EPFO balance on the portal. To check the balance, go through the steps here.
- Go to the official website of UAN.
- Then, on website homepage, you will the option Balance.
- On visiting this option, you will see empty spaces to enter UAN ID and password.
- After enetering these details, go to the submit button.
- Now, you will be able to check your balance and you can get a copy of this page for your use.
UAN Login Portal Status Check
|Windows 11 Download (One Click)||Upgarde To Windows 11(5 Steps)|
|Cowin Registration (1 Click)||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download (Now)|
Now, we would like to present the procedure of checking the EPFO Status of the UAN portal here.
- Once again, go to the UAN portal website, i.e. unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see empty spaces to provide UAN and Password, along with captcha.
- Fill in these entries and click on the sign-in option.
- Then, you can check your UAN Portal EPFO Status on the portal and you can ask for a copy of this file for future references.
Links on UAN Login Portal EPFO Balance at epfindia.gov.in
|UAN Login Portal EPFO Balance||Active|
UAN Portal at epfindia.gov.in Login, Status Check FAQs
An employee can easily check his EPF account balance in four ways. These are Umang App, EPFO portal, SMS, and by giving a Missed Call.
Yes, by accessing UAN, a person can transfer an old PF account to the current one.
Yes, UAN helps in tracking the job change of an employee to a new organization.